Saturday, August 28, 2010

Review: Petal Berry Pendant by Flawed Perfection Jewelry by Megan Reynolds

I’m very lucky as the wonderful Megan from Flawed Perfection Jewelry by Megan Reynolds at Etsy and her site has sent me this Bridal Petal Berry Pendant and Chain to review.




 
It came in this lovely gift box which makes it ideal as a gift or just to treat you





 Now I know it’s a bridal item but I fell in love with the delicate pearl set on the silver chain. Since I’m so pale silver jewellery really suits my skin (the way gold suits dark skins) but to be honest I’ve never really liked that much silver items until now!


The pearl is fixed securely onto the silver pendant which is then set on the 16 inch sterling silver chain so it sits neatly just under my neckbone, However if you want your necklace lengthened to an 18 inch chain simply contact Megan and she’ll change it for you. Talk about service!


The pearl is also avaiable in other colours so the neckalce can be customized to what colour you want. You can also buy matching earrings  which compliment the necklace perfectly.

 

Currently Megan has her limited edition pieces for fall/winter 2010 so check them out before they sell out!



Megan is based in the USA but I received my necklace to me here in the UK really fast and it was securetly packaged. For any delivery questions simply contact Megan



Also check out her facebook page and blog

It reminds me of Blair's necklace in gossip girl too!


No comments:

Post a Comment