Sunday, August 29, 2010

Review: Miu Miu sunglasses from wantsunglasses.co.uk

I’m very honoured that the wonderful people over at wantsunglasses.co.uk  have sent me these genuine Miu Miu sunglasses to review!






They came packaged in the official pink Miu Miu box.









And the actual case to the glasses is lined with gold material that is soft and furry to the touch. They also came with the official Miu Miu cleaning cloth.










The speedy delivery on these glasses was amazing! They were sent out Wednesday afternoon and were delivered Thursday! I usually have a problem with items delivered by courier as I’m not in during the day but wantsunglasses thought of that and had given there consent for my parcel to be left with a neighbour! I’m really impressed that they value there customers so much that they would think ahead in order to make life easier!






The sunglasses are in perfect condition and are heaven to wear! The frame is very robust and has a black gloss finish. It has the Miu Miu logo in silver on the side. The style of these glasses is oversized and they fit perfectly on my face which is really rare for me as I have a very small head! The lenses are square and light grey tinted to protect your eyes from harmful sun rays.






What I love about these glasses is that whilst they are the oversized style, they still incredibly light weight. They also come in a variety of colours/styles.

 Tortoise


Honey


Wantsunglasses have really impressed me as the delivery was amazing and they also guarantee these Miu Miu sunglasses for 1 year! The name of this company says it all really as they offer the latest designer sunglasses at discount prices. These Miu Miu sunglasses rrp for £100 yet on wantsunglasses you can get them for £80.00.


Here’s my favourite’s from the site:


Balenciaga Sunglasses RRP £180.00 wantsunglasses price - £144.00


Gucci Sunglasses RRP £160.00 wantsunglasses price -£105.60


Yves Saint Laurent Sunglasses RRP £145.00 wantsunglasses price -£116.00


They also have a sister site -  wantglasses.co.uk so those of us who wear glasses can now afford the latest designer pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment