Saturday, November 20, 2010

Review: A gift from KIMMSMITH

The lovely Kim from KIMMSMITH very kindly sent me this pearl bracelet and earrings as a gift for the recent feature on her shop






It was such a thoughtful gift that I thought I’d review it as a thank you.


It came wrapped beautifully:









I’m a big fan of pearls so this gift is a big hit with me. The bracelet is really well made and features a hook and eye type closing mechanism which makes it really easy to put the bracelet on yourself (I hate having to go round the house asking for someone to help me!). It look really chunky and yet is as light as a feather.







The earrings are the perfect acompliment to the bracelet and are also really light weight. They don’t hang too long which is great as I get the longer ones caught in my expensive  scarves and they pull holes in them.






The bracelet and earrings are really good quality and yet only cost £12.71/$19.00 USD to buy.


Thanks Again Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment