Saturday, July 31, 2010

Review: Organic Cotton Viola Dress by Siobhan McKenzie

I’m very lucky to have an exclusive design made by Siobhan McKenzie to review!



Siobhan is one the UK’s newest designers and I’m honoured to have a piece of her first collection! Can you believe a designer item for just £35!






This item was also specially tailored to my body which is great as I have long limbs and a short torso. Also Siobhan makes getting the item fit just right really easy being such a skilled tailor. She also offers a free tailoring service and something I’m very excited about custom items! This is a service provided exclusively by Siobhan in which she can recreate the catwalks hottest styles (I’ve already been hounding her about a Herve Leger dress).






As for this beautiful item I was sent – it fits perfectly, and is so well made I swear it actually makes me look better when I’m in it! It’s a beautiful split dress which is silky soft and very fashionable.






Here are some of my favourites from the site:






Grey Crossover Silk Chiffon Dress £75

 




What are your favourite items?

No comments:

Post a Comment