Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blog Partnership Review: Blue Inc keyhole dress from Blue Inc

I have been sent this beautiful keyhole blue dress by Blue Inc








I’m not sure whether I’ve been watching too much gossip girl but this dress screams Blair Waldorf to me. I can just imagine her wearing it with white lacy tights, pearls and a white headband.




This dress fits amazing! It is shaped with the slight waistband round the middle which gives a nice silhouette and skims off the hips. The material is really soft and warm without being wool which I love as wool when your warm is not pretty. The detail on the back of the dress is a cut out to reveal a small section of the top of your back which makes this dress ideal for summer.






This dress is ideal for summer and would look fab teamed with a denim jacket and some gladiator sandals. You can also dress is up with some tights, heels and a blazer for evening time. It’s hard to believe this dress only costs £9.99. It comes in different colours too.





                                                               Pink £9.99
 



As for delivery, standard delivery is just £ 3.99 plus my international readers can also get there fix as they deliver worldwide. Just contact them for details.

Hurry as currently they are offering 20% off all womenswear!

No comments:

Post a Comment