Saturday, May 8, 2010

Review: Nueu sunglasses from sunglass-shop.

I was given these sunglasses by my friends at sunglasses-shop.co.uk




These Nueu sunglasses are so on trend at the moment as they are the large lens style. I think they’d be great for rocking on the ski slopes too in the style of Paris Hilton!









They have a funky pattern on the outside which adds to there style. The lens’s are large and are coloured a light brown  which means they will take the edge of the sun’s glare but also are clear enough to see through which is great as I always read a book when I’m sunbathing.


The glasses cost £64.99 and also comes in


Black


Red



Ivory




Sunglasses – uk have free delivery which is fab and ship internationally. Simply contact them for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment