Saturday, April 10, 2010

Review: Reebok easy tone trainers

Everyone is always looking for an easier way to workout and I’m no exception so I was over the moon when fitnessfootwear.com sent me some Reebok easy tone trainers


Here they are on:






 They came boxed up in the Reebok shoe box





For those of you who don’t already know, here’s a little bit about Reebok’s easy tone technology:


“EasyTone uses balance pods built into the shoes to create a natural instability, much like walking on a sandy beach, that encourage toning in 3 key areas of the legs; your hamstrings, gluteus maximus, and calves. You're always toning with EasyTone, even when you're standing.


• EasyTone technology improves muscle tone in the hamstrings, calves and glutes up to 28%
• Synthetic/Mesh upper
• DMX Max enhanced underfoot foam cushioning for lasting comfort
• SmoothFit seamless design ensures minimal rub, decreases irritation
• Women’s Specific Last technology ensures a better fit
• Antibacterial sockliner”


I was really surprised at how comfortable these trainers were. I was expecting them to have fairly hard soles due to them creating resistance in order to tone your muscles but I found them even more comfortable then regular trainers! They look just like normal trainers so I quite liked the fact that no one knew I was working out whilst window shopping and they are stylish enough to wear with all my favourite outfits plus they offer a wide variety of styles:


Womens Reebok EasyTone Curve - Black and Purple - £80.95









I have really narrow feet so usually find it extremely hard to get any shoes to fit as they usually are too wide so end up rubbing and hurting my feet. These trainers fit perfectly and don’t rub at all, they are comfortable enough to wear anytime - even in work (if your allowed!)

These trainers retail for £69.95 and fitnessfootwear.com offer free UK delivery! International customers should contact them for details.

I’m going to re-review the effects of these trainers in a month so I can update you with the results of wearing them whilst running.

No comments:

Post a Comment