Saturday, January 16, 2010

Award: One Lovely Blog Award

A big thanks to Desiree from Love.Life.Fashion for this fab award:
Desiree has been one of my followers from the beginning so it really means alot x

Ok so i have to say 7 facts about myself and pass it on to 7 other bloggers.

1) I have great difficulty applying nail polish! i cant even do clear without ruining it :)

2) Although my job will soon no longer exist (12 months and counting) i still havent found the courage to look for another job.
3) I'm obsessed with Jessica Alba and Nicole Richies style!

4) I get my eyebrows threaded even though i think it's the most painful method by far.

5) One of my sisters is a genuis.

6) There's not a second that goes by that i'm not thankful for my man.

7) I'm always cold and i mean ALWAYS :)

OK so i pass this one to:


No comments:

Post a Comment