Thursday, October 22, 2009

My first awards!

Thanks to Fei for these lovely awards. Her blog is fab so go check it out!




1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award
4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.

Ok so 7 facts about myself:


1. I'm a hopeless romantic.


2. I'm half red head! my natural hair colour is a perfect blend of red and golden brown.


3. I have a classic english rose complexion, and i'm so pale that when i go abroad to a hot country the local children ofter follow me in wonder :)


4. I'm a control freak.


5. My granmother was spanish.


6. I have an out of control habit of buying scarves.


7. I saved up all my rent last year and bought a Chanel classic quilted flap black bag.

I'm passing this award onto:
3. Mica

No comments:

Post a Comment